Bradesco Asset Management (BRAM), the largest private investment fund manager in Brazil, offers differentiated investment solutions for all customer profiles, ensuring the highest standard of service quality. Our clients include the main segments of Bradesco, such as Prime, Corporate, Private, Retail, Bradesco Empresas and the Bradesco Insurance Group, as well as Institutional Investors in Brazil and abroad.
Brazil's largest Private Asset Manager, with more than R$ 607.932 billion assets under management, according to ANBIMA, November 2017. Elected as the Best Multi-Strategy and Wholesale Asset Management by Guia Exame Onde Investir 2018.
- 41 Funds classified as 5 and 4 stars by Guia Exame Onde Investir 2018.
- 31 Funds classified as the Best for Institutional Clients by Investidor Institucional Magazine in October 2017.
- 6 Funds classified as five stars by Valor Investe in June 2017.
- 17 Funds classified as "Excellent" in the ranking “The Best Funds for Institutional Clients” published by Investidor Institucional magazine in April 2017.
- Best Asset Management in Muti-Strategy and Wholesale by Guia Exame Onde Investir 2018.
- Awarded by ALAS 20 - Agenda Líderes Sustentables 2020 as the best Institution in Responsible Investments in Brazil and Latin America for its performance and leadership in the responsible investment agenda.
1st place in the category Leadership in Responsible Investments
2nd place in the Leadership category in Corporate Governance
2nd place in the Leadership category in Sustainability Research
Rated by S&P Global Ratings as 'AMP-1' ('Very Strong') for its third-party asset management practices and solid business position.
Evaluated by Moody's as MQ1 (Excellent), with excellent management characteristics, through a disciplined investment process and solid risk management.